Everything is difficult

Except crying about nothing, apparently.

Yes, I have the flu. Along with about 40% of the population of Sydney, it seems. What started out last night as a sore throat, mild aches, and a more pronounced pout that usual...


... has now progressed into a complete inability to do anything except shuffle around, sniffing. Then I remember that it hurts to sniff and I have to sit down for a while.

It's a treat for all concerned. I just stood in the kitchen whimpering because "toast is scratchy" and wondering if I have ever known how to make porridge. My conclusion is that I haven't. It's a mystery meal. And so, I have come to the internet for advice. Tute on, internet.

                                                                                                                         

Edit: Naaaaiiiiiiled it.
#cookingata4thgradelevel

No comments:

Post a Comment