History in the Baking

I am lucky enough to be friends with quite a few people who like to bake.

One of them has a blog about baking - although, it really needs some attention, so if you want to nag her about it then this is her twitter account. Tell her I sent you. Another of my baking buddies, despite going through a health and fitness phase (jebus, let it be a phase), probably makes the best cupcakes OF ALL TIME, this is her blog.

Here is my attempt at baking.



It is probably the first and last attempt (I am ignoring the great chocolate cake explosion of 1999).

Baking, I don't get it. Where is the chopping? Where is the seasoning? Where is the... wine? I could probably legitimately drink dessert wine while I bake, but that would more than likely lead to a Grease Megamix, owing to the fact that The Pink Ladies drank dessert wine at their sleepover.


No comments:

Post a Comment